Author: Frances Moore Lappe
Number Of Pages: 479
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Release Date: 1991-08-27
Details: The book that started a revolution in the way Americans eat
The extraordinary book that taught America the social and personal significance of a new way of eating is still a complete guide for eating well in the twenty-first century.
Sharing her personal evolution and how this groundbreaking book changed her own life, world-renowned food expert Frances Moore Lappé offers an all-new, even more fascinating philosophy on changing yourself—and the world—by changing the way you eat.
The Diet for a Small Planet features:
• simple rules for a healthy diet
• streamlined, easy-to-use format
• food combinations that make delicious, protein-rich meals without meat
• indispensable kitchen hints—a comprehensive reference guide for planning and preparing meals and snacks
• hundreds of wonderful recipes